Crawler travel valve block is a common and important component in the hydraulic system, mainly used to control the travel speed and direction of crawler travel machinery (such as excavators, etc.). It is mainly composed of valve body, regulating spring, spool, valve and seal.
Specifically, the principle of crawler travel valve block is as follows:
1. fluid pressure: the fluid green in the hydraulic system is brought into the valve body, and a certain force is formed by the pressure difference.
2. Rod plug position: When the adjustment rod plug is in valve position 3 or 4, the pressure enters the lock junction and locks, and the driving mechanism slides by inertia.
3. Spool and valve: When the regulating rod plug turns to valve position 1 or 2, the fluid pressure pushes the spool to the left, changing the connection state of the valve, and then changing the running speed and direction of the driving mechanism.
4. Regulating spring: Regulating springs are set at both ends of the valve spool for regulating the fluid pressure and the position of the valve spool in the hydraulic system.
5. Seals: There are also some seals and oil seals in the crawler valve block to prevent fluid leakage and external pollutants from entering, so as to ensure the stability and normal operation of the system.
In a word, the principle of crawler walking valve block is to use the change of the connection state of the spool and valve to change the speed and direction of the driving mechanism, and adjust the fluid pressure and spool position by regulating the rod plug, regulating spring and seal, etc., so as to realize the accurate control of the driving mechanism.