Parker's robust and durable pilot operated directional control valves series D31DW, D31NW, D*1VW are almost universally applicable and ensure a reliable operation. A wide variety of spools and options allows to design an unlimited number of hydraulic circuits.
The pilot operated directional control valves are available in 4 sizes: D31DW (standard) and D31NW (high flow) in NG10/NFPA D05, D41VW in NG16/NFPA D07, D81VW (for port diameter up to 26 mm) and D91VW (for port diameter up to 32 mm) in NG25/NFPA D08 and D111VW in NG32/NFPA D10.
All sizes are optionally available with position control.
• Proven robust design that represents our long-term experience in hydraulics
• Wide range of spools - suitable for almost all hydraulic circuits
• High functional limits – low forces resulting in safe operation also at high flow rates
• Low pressure drop – resulting in low energy losses in operation
• Short delivery time – no warehousing necessary
• Optionally with position control
• Optionally without manual override
• Optionally as explosion-proof version
• Suitable for general hydraulic applications
The minimum pilot pressure must be ensured for all operating conditions of the directional valve. Additionally spools with a P to T connection in the deenergized position need an external pressure supply (external inlet) or an integral check valve.
|Connection Type:||Connector as per EN 175301-803, solenoid identification as per ISO 9461 (code W)|
|Accessories Included:||Standard valve w/o accessories|
|Spool Position:||C - 3 positions, spring offset in position 0, operated in position a or b|
|Maximum Operating Pressure:||P, A B, X: 350; T, Y: 105 bar|
|Solenoid Option:||Omit - manual override (standard)|
|Input Voltage:||24 VDC|
|Material - Seals:||N - NBR|
|Product Type:||Directional spool valve|
|Interface Type:||DIN 24340 A16 / ISO 4401 / NFPA D07|
|Maximum Flow Rate:||300 L/min|
|Ingress Protection Rating:||IP65 in accordance with EN 60529 (with correctly mounted plug-in connector)|
|Pilot Connection (Inlet/Drain):||Internal/Internal|